Need a ride? We can help. Whether to a doctor’s appointment, or transport to a government facility, our transportation services are available to assist those with limited capabilities.
Who receives disabled transportation?
- Individual must provide proof of disability to qualify for this program.
- Transportation is provided by appointment, which can be made up to 3 months in advance, but at the latest 3 days in advance to guarantee availability.
- We will accept appointments no later than 12 noon the day before service is requested if schedule allows.
- TCOA provides curbside transportation service.
- An escort is required for all clients who are unable to travel alone.
- Suggested donation $1 per passenger per trip.
For more information or to book an appointment, please call (985) 868-7701.
For more information on this service, the brochure is available here.
Did You Know?
The Terrebonne Council on Aging transports hundreds of people annually on its buses, more than 7,800 one-way trips were provided to disabled individuals last year alone to medical appointments and government facilities, pharmacy and grocery stores. On a typical day, the buses log nearly 2,000+ miles transporting people and delivering hot meals to seniors’ homes.