Get the convenience of a bus ride directly from your home with this curb to curb transportation service. You may schedule your ride up to 30 days in advance and never worry about missing the bus again.
Who receives rural transit?
- A passenger’s residence must fall within the designated rural service area.
- Transportation is provided by appointment, which can be made up to 30 days in advance, but at the latest 3 days in advance to guarantee availability.
- We will accept appointments no later than 12 noon the day before service is requested if schedule allows.
- TCOA provides curbside transportation service.
- Passengers under 16 years of age cannot ride unaccompanied.
- An escort is required for all clients who are unable to travel alone.
- Mandatory fare costs $1 per passenger per trip.
For more information or to book an appointment, please call (985) 868-7703.
For more information about this service, the brochure is available here.
Did You Know?
Terrebonne Rural Transit service provides rides to hundreds of rural residents annually on its buses, nearly 7,850 one way trips last year alone throughout the parish.